Are you looking for natural remedies to help manage your arthritis symptoms?
I am so excited to share with you the newest arthritis book on the block…
“Beat Arthritis Naturally: Supercharge your health with 65 recipes and lifestyle tips from Arthritis Foodie”.
As you all know, I use natural remedies alongside my medication and have created the ultimate guide to living well with arthritis. After a five-year battle with the condition, I embarked on a journey of healing – with food, exercise and healthy living – and now with my debut book I’m hoping to put you on the path to taking back control of your own bodies.
Beat Arthritis Naturally shares my top tips and tricks for managing symptoms, along with quick exercise sequences and delicious anti-inflammatory recipes made with unprocessed whole foods, such as Cajun Salmon Burgers, Warming Parsnip Soup and Bright Blueberry Muffins.
I delve into a variety of topics to help you naturally feel better, including:
- Healthy delicious recipes
- Key anti-inflammatory foods and potential inflammatory foods
- Pain management
- The importance of sleep
- Mindset and how to think more positively
Combining my own challenges with seronegative arthritis and backed-up expert advice from leading therapists and rheumatologists (see list below), Beat Arthritis Naturally will give you the confidence you need to live a healthier and happier life.
The book’s content has been approved by rheumatologist Dr Micah Yu, and has had contribution and support from the following health experts:
- Dr Micah Yu, Integrative Rheumatologist @myautoimmunemd.
- Victoria Jain, @theautoimmunitynutritionist, Pilates instructor, BSc in biochemistry with immunology.
- Professor Paul Emery OBE, @VersusArthritis, Professor of Rheumatology and Director of the NIHR Leeds Biomedical Research Centre.
- Dr Lauren Freid, @theyogarheum, Rheumatologist Clinical Instructor of Medicine, UCLA.
- Steve Haines, @stevehaines66, chiropractor and author.
- Zoe McKenzie, @activelyautoimmune, physiotherapist, personal trainer, gym and Pilates instructor.
- Dr Jenna Macciochi @dr_jenna_macciochi, immunologist, author and lecturer at the University of Sussex.
- Dr Gemma Newman, @plantpowerdoctor, author and GP.
- Dr Rupy Aujla, @doctors_kitchen, author and GP.
- Raj Vara, pharmacist for over 40 years, superintendent pharmacist at Husbands Pharmacy, one of the oldest in London
Plus, I personally read thousands of science research papers and left no stone unturned when it came to this subject.
Published by Yellow Kite Books, surrounded by authors like Eckhart Tolle, Deliciously Ella, Max La Manna, Dalai Lama and All on the Board, my two-year passion project to help the world with arthritis is out TODAY!
‘Emily has compiled a fantastic book full of useful and scientifically robust information about how lifestyle and food can help with this debilitating group of conditions. Most people resort to medications alone, when actually we know just how impactful lifestyle can be. Emily is banging the drum for arthritis patients everywhere and this is a must read for anyone suffering alone and looking to improve their wellbeing holistically.’ – Dr Rupy Aujla, MBBS, BSc, MRCGP, Founder Doctor’s Kitchen
- UK & Europe – 13th May 2021
- US – 25th Jan 2022
Where to purchase Beat Arthritis Naturally IN THE UK:
- Amazon UK.
- Blackwell’s – United Kingdom
- Bookshop UK – United Kingdom
- eBooks.com – Global (?)
- Foyles – United Kingdom
- Google Play
- Hive – Local Book Shops – UK
- Local Independent Bookshop – UK
- Rakuten Kobo – E-books
- Waterstones – United Kingdom
- WH Smith – United Kingdom
- Wordery – United Kingdom